Michael (Mik) Zlatin
Ph.D. Student in Algorithms, Combinatorics and Optimization at the Tepper School of Business, Carnegie Mellon University.
Research interests: Combinatorial Optimization, Packing and Covering, and Survivable Network Design.
Tepper School of Business
Carnegie Mellon University
- Research papers
- Approximation Algorithms for Steiner Tree Augmentation Problems (pdf)
with R. Ravi and Weizhong Zhang. SODA 2023.
- On packing dijoins in digraphs and weighted digraphs (pdf)
with Ahmad Abdi and Gérard Cornuéjols. SIAM Journal on Discrete Mathematics (2022)
- On small-depth tree augmentations (pdf)
with Ojas Parekh and R. Ravi. Operations Research Letters 2022.
- Unique rectification in d-complete posets: towards the K-theory of Kac-Moody flag varieties (pdf)
with Rahul Ilango and Oliver Pechenik. Electronic Journal of Combinatorics.
- Puzzle Collection:
- CMU INFORMS Student Chapter President (2021 - 2022), Advisory Board Member (2022 - Current)
- Co-chair of the YinzOR Student Conference (2021), Marketing Chair (2022), Speaker Committee Co-chair (2023)